If you haven’t already done it, register right now for The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City. Once again in the last full week of January, The Pool & Spa Show will turn Atlantic City into the place to be for pool and spa professionals. From the Convention Center to the boardwalk and everywhere in between, attendees will get the chance to experience all aspects of the industry and connect with familiar faces and new friends.
From January 27 – 30, pool & spa pros can attend the most comprehensive education conference created for the pool and spa industry by the pool and spa industry. With over five dozen technical seminars and 4-days of industry specific business training, Atlantic City will be where the 2020 pool season kicks off. The full conference schedule and pre-registration details can be found at www.ThePoolSpaShow.com.
The Show Floor will be where the industry comes to life. With over 400 pool and spa industry exhibitors, there is no other single destination where attendees can meet all of the industry’s top vendors and see the latest products.
Show Highlights include:
New & Expanded Programs
- For the first-time ever, we will be showcasing the winners of the Northeast Spa & Pool Association’s Outstanding Achievement Awards at the 2020 Welcome Party. Award winners will be celebrated by over 2,000 of their peers. Now partygoers can enjoy food and drinks, connect with friends all while getting inspired by the top builders and service companies in the industry.
- The Show’s Training Wall will once again offer hands-on learning opportunities that will give attendees the chance to develop the skills and confidence needed to tackle a variety of real-world challenges. New for 2020, get hands-on with all aspects of heater installation, maintenance and troubleshooting so you can minimize headaches and maximize profits for your company. Also added is improved construction design demonstration for eliminating pool deck settling around new and renovated vinyl liner projects so you can reduce call backs and make sure your installs are high quality and done right the first time. The entire Training Wall is open for all attendees to explore and to learn by doing.
Industry Focused Business & Technical Training
- The Show is really the destination for professionals in the Northeast and beyond to earn much needed certifications to comply with licensing requirements and make their businesses stand-out from the competition. We offer all levels of the certifications from The Pool & Hot Tub Association (PHTA) as well as the National Plasterers Council (NPC). With new licensing requirements in place in New Jersey, now is the time to register for these classes as they are rarely available for onsite registration due to high demand.
- Over the last several years, NESPA has responded to the industry’s demand for help with the workforce challenges everyone is facing. This year, we are offering a full-day course, Employees: How to Improve Productivity, Performance & Retention. This interactive session will look at employment concerns from every angle, concentrating on actionable solutions companies can implement immediately. With nearly a dozen employment focused seminars, owners and managers will leave the Show with a toolbox full of new HR strategies for the 2020 season.
- Water chemistry is a staple of our Education Conference and always a must attend for industry professionals. At the Show this year, we have expanded our Chemistry Training to include more than a half-dozen courses that cover everything from basic chemistry to solving unique chemistry mysteries. New to the schedule this year is a full-day course – Comprehensive Water Chemistry for Residential Pools – which gives an in-depth look at all aspects of water chemistry. Designed with the seasoned staffer in mind, this is a must attend for any service technician who is looking to take their skills up a few notches.
- We are continuing to meet the need for more Spanish language training by offering six different courses in Spanish at the 2020 Show. Covering everything from electricity and water chemistry to hydraulics and heaters, the Spanish language courses also include our popular, Rookie to All-Star: Pool Service Fundamentals course. This new course contains all the same great content as the original course presented in a Spanish language format.
A Show for the Whole Team
- Everyone can benefit from experiencing The Pool & Spa Show. Each year more and more companies recognize the benefits of bringing the whole team to The Pool & Spa Show. Beyond getting your pre-season training done and checking out new products, the Show is the perfect way to get your full staff excited and on the same page for the upcoming season.
The Show Benefits Don’t End on Thursday
More than a week-long event, The Pool & Spa Show offers attendees the chance to build year-round industry connections. The Northeast Spa & Pool Association has powered the Show for nearly 40 years and can offer all attendees a way to build resources, connections and skills that have made companies successful year after year. Everyone is invited to stop by NESPA’s Connect Centers located at The Training Wall and the Product Boardwalk to learn how they can keep the show experience going throughout the year.
Register Here! Register Now!
FULL EDUCATION SCHEDULE | SPECIAL EVENTS | REGISTER NOW!