PHTA Certified Pool & Spa Service Technician Course (CST) – Advanced 4 Day Event
The CST certification satisfies the first step of obtaining your licensing requirements in getting your Contractors (SP-1) and Journeyman (SP-2) Licenses in the State of Connecticut. Fees include the 5th Edition Service Tech Manual, workbook, exam fee, a one-hour preparation for the Connecticut State exam, breakfast and lunch.
**Attendees must make sure they read material prior to the class.**
After completing this pool technician certification course, you will be able to:
- Explain common problems with pool finishes and how to repair them.
- Keep pools running more efficiently with a a better understanding of circulation, filtration, hydraulics and electricity.
- Grow your practical knowledge and gain troubleshooting skills and resources.
- Distinguish yourself as an experience and knowledge service technician.
- 1-2 years of industry experience.
- 24 hours of continuing education credit.
- Pass 100-question, open book, multiple-choice exam.
When: Monday, December 2, 2019 through Thursday, December 5, 2019
Registration: 8:30 a.m. Class: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Heritage Hotel, 522 Heritage Road, Southbury, CT.
Cost (Per Person): PHTA/APSP/NESPA Members: $795.00 Non-Members: $995.00
NO SOLICITING OF ATTENDEES!
DOWNLOAD CST REGISTRATION