9am – 3pm
$195/member | $235/non member
Register online below or Download PDF Form
This in-depth course, taught by Brooks Holcomb of Memphis Pool & Spa Service, will provide attendees with a well-rounded review of servicing and maintaining spas and hot tubs. The class with include both class-room instruction as well as hands-on learning opportunities on spa.
The class will cover
- Spa Structures: spa shell construction, materials and care
- Pumps and filtration: operation and troubleshooting techniques for pumps and filters
- System troubleshooting: hands on testing and process of elimination techniques
- Electrical knowledge: electrical theory, math in field application and meter use
- Chemical applications: chemical use and effects on Hot water and equipment
- Chemical safety and testing
- Hands on testing and troubleshooting with a working spa.
Click here to register for both Hot Tub and Spa Service & Hot Water Chemistry
$195 member | $235 non member