Join the Metro Chapter for the October Dinner Program
Maximizing Value from Your Business:
Tips to Grow, Sell or Transition Your Company.
Tuesday, October 15
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Hear from a financial planner with 30 years of experience in guiding privately owned business owners to make smart decisions with and for their business.
Topics covered will include:
- How to attract and retain key people without giving away stock
- 5 Mistakes to avoid in your investment plan
- Planning for “retirement” – what does retirement mean to you and how to know how much is enough?
- You can offer competitive benefits to your employees…without breaking the bank
- Dotting the “I’s” and crossing the “T’s” – what is an estate plan and do you need one?
Members: $35 | Non-Members: $50
Buffet dinner included.
Register at the link above.
If you are having difficulties accessing your online account contact: 609-689-9111